Comprehensive ophthalmology services are now offered in Hilo on the Big Island of Hawaii, including the following:
- Contact lens fitting
- Small incision, sutureless cataract removal
- Intraocular lens implant surgery including premium lens implants
- Sutureless pterygium removal
- Selective laser trabeculoplasty
- Laser iridotomy and iridoplasty
- Eyelid surgery
- Botox® for cosmesis/functional
- Intravitreal injections by our Board Certified Retina Fellowship trained specialist
- Prokera treatment for select cornea disease
Dr. Miyashiro, Dr. Lee and Dr. Gonzales offer their Big Island patients surgery in Hilo at arguably, the finest ambulatory care center in the state, the Hilo Community Surgery Center. This warm, friendly, immaculate surgical theatre boasts the latest in ophthalmic equipment.
The Big Island may be an underserved community, however, we have been fortunate to ensure the highest level of care available by extending our services.